Lumini (& the larger luminaria) have been used within a private or corporate context for various functions; an employee celebration, a new product promotion, a dealer reward event, etc. The space has been used to host activities, meetings, workshops, and performances or simply as a gift to clients, employees and general public.
10% of proceeds for Private & Corporate work will go towards supporting Arts & Community projects that have limited resources.
Some examples of private and corporate projects:
- Geneva Switzerland. The UK permanent mission to the United Nations hosted Pentalum as a space to challenge diplomats to reflect inside during the Human Rights Council.
- El Ciego, Spain. Shawn Rabideau Events set up Levity III in a Spanish vineyard for a wedding. Link to a blog featuring the experience
- Munster, Germany. Brillux Paints, for their 150th anniversary, presented a luminarium to clients and employees before opening to local townspeople.
- Bern, Switzerland. Gfeller, a lighting company, celebrated its 100th anniversary by inviting special clients and then invited local schools to attend.
- Neuwegein, Netherlands. Constant in Beweging hosted a Lumini inside their building for a 3-day meeting with clients.
- Brooklyn USA. Sid Lee, on behalf of IZZE soft drink, hosted a Lumini for a one-day TED type indoor event aimed at youth.
- Kolomenskoe, Russia. A white night event for a bank organised by Slava Polunin
Other clients have included BMW, Renault, Elida Fabergé, PepsiCo, Diesel amongst others.
"It was a pleasure having you with us at Camp Izze, our guests loved your experience. We hope to collaborate with you again in the future." David Isaac, Global Executive Producer, Experiential, SID LEE.